Thursday, September 18, 2008

Well let me tell you about....


THIS IS ME ON THE BEACH IN ABACO ISLANDS



Yesterday, Mommy and Will hosted BankNewport all day long for a big meeting. They didn't want me to attend so I had to hide on third floor most of the day. When I did get out for necessary reasons, I escaped and went over and told all those Branch Managers and CEO's hello. They like me a lot, but oh no I couldn't stay downstairs, Will put me back upstairs all alone.






Today was another day that became my least favorite activity! I had to go to the groomer. My groomer is Tidy Tails in Bristol and they do a good job with my haircuts. I do look like a movie star now with my new cut and I smell real nice too. But, when Will discovered that the groomer had cut my little toenail too much on my right foot he told Mommy.






Mommy was so upset with Tidy Tails and called them about this near death experience for me and about all my pain and suffering. Actually, I don't feel a thing because that foot is still paralyzed from my stroke caused by a coyote attack. But, Mommy still put medicine on it, with a clean white bootie and taped it on like I am a little baby.






I am getting really excited about this weekend. My Aunt Heather is coming up from New York and bringing my little cousin, Pucci the Pomeranian. This should be a really great time for us to play and play.






What are you doing this weekend?






Duchess the Inn Dog

No comments: