Wednesday, September 10, 2008

From the eyes of Duchess the Inn Dog




FROM THE EYES OF DUCHESS


Memorial Weekend 2008

Woof, woof! Or in your language Wow, wow!

Our weekend at Point Pleasant Inn and Resort was really “rocking”. (That’s what Mommy said.) Personally I just thought it was a really fun time with lots of guests
staying busy with all fun stuff Daddy bought for the inn. Like the new tennis court
and our new antique pool table.

Speaking of tennis, I am the Pro at the Inn. I get to play with the ball machine and
that machine can’t even catch up with me. I love playing tennis but sometimes the guests would prefer I stayed off the court! Don’t they know it was built for me?

Mommy said that some of the guests were just having way too much fun and spent way to long in the bar making mojitos. I don’t know what that is but it sure makes people act kinda like kids.

Oh, Daddy came home this weekend. We had a big reunion and I was so happy he came back after a long, long trip. Daddy and I walked all around the Inn and checked all the work that Frananda and Will had done. Then we walked the grounds and saw what a good job John and Tony had done with the yard and the swimming pool. Steve was the boss when I wasn't around.

Swimming pool? That reminds me of how much I love to swim! I’m not allowed in the pool because my parents say, “it’s just for guests not for dogs?” I don’t get it!

We have some guest this weekend on their honeymoon. Not sure what that is either but I know that Will, (my best friend) put candles in their suite, makes a big bubble bath and puts on real romantic music. I don’t know why people want to lock themselves in a room with candles and bubbles, drinking champagne and giggling so much.

Well if you are reading this you just weren’t at Point Pleasant Inn for the weekend. There is always next weekend. I hear that someone called Van Halen may be staying here. Hope he likes to play croquet, cause I do.

Dictated by Duchess and typed by Mommy.

1 comment:

duchess said...

Is anyone out there? I have lots more to say and tell!