Thursday, September 11, 2008

Big Weekend Coming up!


This weekend, September 12th. Mom and Dad have lots of great things planned. There is just a hint of Fall in the air and we checked on the pumpkins this morning.


The pumpkins are still green but growing and that is a good sign that we will have another big celebration in October.


I heard Dad tell the gardners to lay a big fire in the new firepit for Saturday night. That means that we will have a marshmellow roast! I love marshmellows.


Mom's friend Cecelia is having a girl party on Sunday. Hope she will invite me, 'cause I am a girl too.


On Tuesday evening Mom is hosting a big, big LifeMax party and meeting. They will probably make me stay upstairs because I bark when there are lots of people here at the Inn.


My best friend Will is out mowing our big big yard right now and we are waiting for some guests to check in from Naples, Florida.


Mom was interviewed this morning by a travel author from Treasures of Rhode Island and then a wedding magazine called and wanted to come and see the property.


I'll let you know on Monday who stayed this weekend and what they did for fun and games.


Your friends,

Duchess of Point Pleasant Inn

No comments: