Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The weekend was great




Wow the weekend went way too fast for us dogs! My cousin Pucci, a "pom" came to Point Pleasant Inn to visit me this weekend. Pucci brought her Mom, my Auntie Heather too.




Pucci and I played and played and today I am tired. Pucci and Heather have to get on a big train and go back to New York City. I've been to NYC, but I really didn't like it. The only place a dog can go to pee are the dog parks and they are smelly.




I know I am kinda spoiled because I have a ginormous yard here and prefer my yard to any park.




Pucci is a little sissy though. She is smaller than me and doesn't like to run around as much. She has something called arthritis in her hip and she complains about pain almost all the time!




Dad is coming home today. Don't know why when Dad leaves Auntie Heather comes and when Dad comes home Auntie leaves?




Mom made vegetables from the garden last night and I ate so much I thought I would pop. Mom is a great cook and I am allowed to have vegetables. Pucci couldn't.




We have some nice guests staying now and they brought their bicycle built for two! Never seen one of those before. My favorite guests were here this weekend, Jennifer and Patrick, but they didn't bring their daughter Phoebe. I like Phoebe a lot.




I heard my Mom say her friend Sharon was coming from Jamaica to help manage the Inn until the end of Season. I love Sharon, but she doesn't let me sleep with her. Go figure?




Mom is kinda busy today she has a meeting with a "soap man" and then with her LifeMax friend, Nila at 2, plus she is taking Auntie Heather and Pucci to the train. Don't guess she will have time to take me for a big, big walk.




Stay tuned for more info on what is happening at PPI.


Duchess the Manor Dog

No comments: