Friday, October 3, 2008

LifeMax Dinner





Mommy had a big, big LifeMax dinner party on Tuesday night. Our friend Sharon helped mommy and made real Jamaican Food. Of course I didn't get to eat any!


Sharon is from Jamaica and has been mommy's friend for a long long time.




Well it is getting cold around here and there is a lot of packing up to do. My best friend Will has brought in all the pool furniture and we are "buttoning up the hatch", daddy says.




We have some very 'portant guests staying with us from Italy right now. Mr. Mark from Rome. His friends Bob and Debbie came too and they were really busy at Roger Williams University.




Oh, I almost forgot. Last Tuesday, Mom and I were invited to Sir Polo's Birthday Bash. I was the only female doggie there. Wow, what a blast. I am going to tell you all about it in my next blog, after the photos of the party arrive!

My Uncle Chris Hafer came up for a long weekend. He really likes me and loves to play ball with me. But, he doesn't like it when I get on the tennis court when he and Dad are playing a real game. But, he plays the piano really really well and lets me hang out with him when he is practising.

We Dad and I are going to go flying so I'll have to catch up later.

Duchess Darling Molly

No comments: